Do you wish you had compelling messaging, a laser-focused marketing strategy, social media savviness, and a supportive, awe-inspiring peer network? Of course you do…and you deserve it!
To best meet your needs, Claxon offers two versions of The Accelerator: Community and Individual. Read on to see which one is right for you.
The Community Accelerator is a six month program that brings together 6-8 organizations. Together, you become marketing ninjas.
The Community Accelerator is designed for 2-3 people from your organization to attend. (Yep, that’s right, to truly advance your mission, it’s going to take more than one person to make it happen.)
There are four key components to the Community Accelerator:
- A two-day intensive training: You will create a laser-focused plan for engaging your key supporters that integrates the latest in social media, while taking advantage of the benefits of tried-n-true tactics. Your plan will directly support your organization’s most important goals and you will walk away knowing exactly how to achieve those goals. You will also develop messaging that makes you happy when someone asks, “What does your organization do?” You will know a process for creating marketing plans and messaging that is possible to do given the realities of being a busy non-profit professional.
- Six months of group coaching. At the end of the two-day intensive, you will identify immediate next steps and potential pitfalls. You will come together for a 60 minute phone meeting each month to give updates on what’s working and where you might be stuck. You will get specific input and ideas on how to overcome hurdles so you stay on track and build an organizational culture that uses marketing as a mission-critical tool. Your mission-minded colleagues (both the ones that work for your organization and the ones from other organizations participating) will be there for you every step of the way…and well after the Accelerator is over!
- Access to the Claxon Alumni Network: As part of the Claxon Network, you get access to the great, big brains of hundreds of mission-minded professionals. You can tap into this reservoir of knowledge via a private Facebook page, a LinkedIn Group, and/or on Claxon’s monthly Tune Up Tuesday phone forum. The Alumni Network is truly priceless.
Timing: New sessions begin when at least six organizations are ready (~2-3 times per a year)
Location: Anywhere in North America
Cost: $2995 per organization (up to 3 people per org)
If 1) it makes sense for your whole crew (i.e. more than 3 people) to participate and/or 2) you want to get started right away, the Individual Accelerator is for you.
You will get:
- A two-day intensive training (described above): The difference is only people from your organization (staff and board) attend the training.
- Six months of coaching: Again, similar to what’s described above but with only people from your organization on the calls.
- Access to the Claxon Alumni Network: In all its awesomeness.
Timing: Whenever we can find a date that works for everyone from your organization to attend the two day intensive!
Cost: $6995 per organization
Whether you go with the Community or Individual option, your Accelerator experience will be highly interactive and exceptionally fun. (Really, really fun because life’s too short not to have fun.) We will integrate technology and social media to stretch our learning and deepen our network. You will get loads of real life examples, lots of ideas and gain the confidence and skills to put your plan into action…and keep it in motion.
- Learn more about The Benefits of this one-of-a-kind program.
- Peruse the FAQsfor more nitty gritty.
- Ready to register? Go for it!
“The Accelerator offers savvy, professional, dynamic, smart, interactive support towards marketing and communications planning, messaging & goal-setting.” Accelerator participant
“Erica is a dynamic, effective presenter. She incorporates her high energy and humor into informative, practical material about nonprofit marketing and communications. Time spent working with Erica is a wise investment in building valuable in-house skills.” Mauri Ingram, Whatcom Community Foundation
Erica Mills, founder of Claxon and long-time non profit enthusiast, will be your instructor. Erica spends her days and nights (literally, she doesn’t sleep much) thinking up new ways to take all the info that’s out there, put it together with what she knows about non profit marketing and make truly exceptional trainings for non profit professionals. She teaches at the University of Washington, has guest lectured at the University of Chicago and has done a whole heck of a lot of workshops, trainings and seminars. You can learn more about Erica here. You can also see what other nonprofit professionals have said about her workshops and get a taste of her teaching style here.