That’s what I hear in my mind when I hear the word “branding”. Cows. Wandering around the pasture. Chewing their cud. Staring off into middle distance.
They’re cute, aren’t they?
But branding isn’t about cows at all. (Yes, cows are branded, poor little things. But we’re not talking about that. Ouch!)
Personal branding is about putting your unique stamp on the world. It’s about figuring out who you are at your core. What your values are. What your personality is. What you stand for. And then infusing that throughout your personal and professional lives.
Personal branding isn’t particularly complicated. But if you’re someone driven by mission–someone like you–it’s a liiiiiiiiitle more complicated because of the whole aligning your personal values with those of the organizations for which you work.
Just like an organization or a company, you already have a brand. But are you managing it well? That’s the question. And that’s what we’re going to tackle in this month’s free webinar.
Specifically, we’ll cover:
- Why you should actively care about your personal brand (Hint: It has to do with being happier and more successful.)
- A super practical way to define your personal brand.
- What your words say about your personal brand.
- How the narrative, visual, and experiential aspects of your brand work together… and what bad things happen when they don’t.
- How to be true to your personal brand in different contexts, including at work.
Here are the details. Hope you’ll join me! (If you can’t join live but are interested in the topic, register anyway and you’ll auto-magically get the recording.)
January 25, 2017